Best Wood Floors Service
There’s no denying that hardwood floors can add warmth and elegance to any room in your home. But when it comes to installation or refinishing projects, how do you know who offers the best wood floors service?
That’s easy. Look for a company that not only loves creating beautiful hardwood floors but also loves making their customers happy. (Spoiler alert: that would be us.)
Look for a company that:
- Eats, sleeps and breathes hardwood floors (we’re kind of obsessed)
- Has years of experience with installation and refinishing (we’ve got over 100 years combined)
- Takes genuine pride in craftsmanship (we strive for perfection and are always looking for ways to improve)
- Can lend interior design advice (oh yeah, we do that, too)
- Offers peace of mind (we are licensed and VERY insured, so you can sleep at night)
- Has positive customer reviews (you’ll find great reviews from our customers on Home Advisor, Houzz, Thumbtack, and Google)
- Also has a list of referrals for you to contact (we love sharing our referrals!)
- Is transparent with pricing (all of our quotes are itemized – we don’t hide a thing)
- Offers quality products (oh, we’recompletelyuncompromising when it comes to quality) and an installation warranty (heck yes we offer that, too!)
Still need reasons to work with us? Okay, how about a few more:
- We manage your entire project from start to finish and are here to answer any questions you have every step of the way.
- We’ll show up on time and in good moods (unless our team lost the night before, then we’ll onlypretendto be in a good mood).
- We hate dust as much as you do, which is why we use a dustless process for all installation and refinishing projects. You’ll swear your house is cleaner when we leave.
Do we think FlooredAtHome offers the best wood floors service? We certainly do. But we don’t want you to take our word for it, we want you to experience our competitive pricing and superior service for yourself.
Give us a call today to discuss what we can do to make you fall in love with your floors.